I am a Research Assistant at the Computer and Systems Engineering Department, Alexandria University, Egypt. I am working with Prof. Moustafa Youssef and Prof. Mustafa ElNainay. I am also working as a Teaching Assistant at the same department. I received my Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree from the Computer and Systems Department in July 2014 and January 2017 respectively. I graduated with “Distinction with Honor“, and I ranked first in my class.
My main research interests include Cognitive Radio Networks, Routing Protocols, Cross-layer Protocols, Software Defined Networking, and Mobile Computing.
- January 2017: I presented our paper “Channel Selection Scheme for Cooperative Routing Protocols in Cognitive Radio Networks” in IEEE ICNC’17.
- January 2017: I defended my Master’s thesis in Computer and Systems Engineering at Alexandria University.
- November 2016: I was awarded the Alexandria University grant to attend IEEE ICNC’17.
- September 2016: Our paper “Channel Selection Scheme for Cooperative Routing Protocols in Cognitive Radio Networks” was accepted for publication in IEEE ICNC’17.
- September 2016: I took the GRE exam and scored 170 in the Quantitative Reasoning section.
- August 2016: We held a competition between teams from Egyptian Universities on our CRC testbed.
- July 2016: Our paper “CRC: Collaborative Research and Teaching Testbed for Wireless Communications and Networks” was accepted for publication in ACM WiNTECH 2016.
- July 2016: I took the TOEFL iBT exam and scored 104.
- April 2016: I got the second place in outstanding TA competition at the Computer and Systems Engineering Department, Alexandria University.
- March 2016: Our paper “Cost-Eective Data Transfer for Mobile Healthcare” was published in IEEE Systems Journal.
- February 2016: I presented our poster “CRC: Enabling a Collaborative Environment for Wireless Communication and Networking Research” in NRSC.